Kratom is a natural herb that has many health benefits for its users, and we’re here to tell you that there are actually different strains of Kratom that have particular uses. That’s right; Kratom comes in 5 different strains depending on how it’s grown and harvested.
When choosing the right Kratom strain, we recommend choosing one that is high quality to achieve the maximum results. Here are the 5 different strains of Kratom explained to help you decide which one is most suitable for you.
The 5 Strains of Kratom
The five different strains of Kratom are red, green, white, yellow, and gold.
1. Red Vein Kratom
Primarily used for its fantastic health benefits, red vein Kratom is the strain that is best used for its pain-relieving qualities and to help aid with better sleep. The leaves of the red vein Kratom are distinguished by bright red hues in the veins, which come from 7-hydroxy mitragynine alkaloid. Once fully mature, the leaves are harvested.
The red vein Kratom strain has earthy colors in its leaves, with some of it containing brown colors, making it different from other types of strains. The red vein Kratom strain is one of the most potent strains out of the five. This strain has been used for centuries, with the ability to see almost immediate relief from ingesting.
Some of the red vein Kratom strain’s properties are:
- Sleep aid – The strain is used to promote better sleep and to reduce struggles with insomnia.
- Relaxing – With its soothing properties, red vein Kratom promotes a relaxing and tranquil environment and is used to treat anxiety.
- Pain reliever – Red vein Kratom is one of the most effective strains to help with pain relief, such as back pain, migraines, and chronic pain.
- Opioid withdrawal – Red vein Kratom can assist with opioid withdrawal and can help reduce symptoms such as nausea and diarrhea.
- Enhances moods – Red vein Kratom can improve moods and help with depression.
It’s essential to remember that the effects that red vein Kratom has varies for each individual and is based on tolerance. To ensure safety and to prevent withdrawal, red vein Kratom should be used as instructed.
2. Green Vein Kratom
The green vein Kratom strain has a variety of uses, with it containing various alkaloids. The reason for its variety of abilities is due to when it’s harvested, which happens before the leaves become fully mature.
This timing lets the green vein Kratom become processed before the alkaloids can fully develop, providing a balance in the alkaloids, unlike other strains.
Green vein Kratom has a variety of elements that allow more energy, in addition to relieving pain and preventing anxiety. The green vein Kratom strain makes for an exceptional choice when needing to use it for a variety of reasons. This type of strain is also minimally processed.
By being minimally processed, the alkaloid in the green vein Kratom can virtually remain intact and unaltered. As a result, the green vein Kratom strain remains balanced and gives us a more natural Kratom experience than other processed strains. Originating from Southeast Asia, the green vein Kratom strain has many advantages.
Some of the benefits of this type of strain include:
- Improved energy – The green vein Kratom can enhance energy levels and increase clarity, making it highly used with teachers and students.
- Relief from withdrawal – The green vein Kratom can be used for opioid withdrawal and symptoms such as anxiety and muscle pain.
- Pain reliever – The green vein Kratom has pain relieving characteristics that can provide relief for chronic pain and isn’t as soothing as red vein Kratom, making it an excellent option for people who need to remain focused.
- Enhances moods – Green vein Kratom can make improvements with mood swings, along with helping depression and anxiety.
- Relaxation – Even though green vein Kratom isn’t as soothing as the red strain, it does contain relaxing characteristics to help promote relaxation.
The green vein Kratom strain is an excellent option for daily use when used correctly due to its various health benefits and the ability to increase productivity. According to the NIH, many studies have been conducted between seasonal red and green Kratom strains in different areas of Thailand.
3. White Vein Kratom
The white vein Kratom strain is used as an alternative to drinking coffee and energy drinks to improve productivity. The white vein strain has one of the most unique alkaloid profiles that set it apart from other Kratom strains. This happens because of the strain’s harvesting, where its leaves begin to germinate before hitting the ground.
During the harvesting process, the white vein strain has different amounts of natural alkaloids than much more mature leaves. The white vein Kratom strain is one of the more popular strains that is used for enhancing moods. Compared to other Kratom strains, the white vein strain has a tan color.
The white vein strain offers more stimulation than other Kratom strains due to its higher Kratom dosage, which gives more of an energy boost. Some benefits of the white vein strain include:
- Improved energy – The white vein strain can improve productivity and clarity, making it an excellent choice for teachers and students.
- Enhances moods – The white vein strain has mood-enhancing qualities to help with depression and anxiety symptoms, which can make for a happier individual.
- Stimulating – White vein Kratom has more stimulating qualities to improve motivation and give an energy boost.
White vein Kratom can affect everyone differently, mainly depending on its Kratom dosage and tolerance. We always recommend using white vein Kratom responsibly and by its Kratom dosage to avoid adverse effects and withdrawal.
4. Yellow Vein Kratom
Yellow vein Kratom is one of the more magical strains and is said to be a great medium between the red and green strains. From improved energy levels and moods, there are various types of ways the yellow vein strain can help with our daily lives. To create this strain, a mature alkaloid profile is needed; usually, the green vein strain leaves.
The leaves of the green strain are left out in the direct sun for several days. Once we begin to see a breakdown in the chlorophyll leaves, it goes through chlorosis, which is yellow, to reduce its chlorophyll amounts. This yellowing process is highly time-sensitive and impacts its alkaloid profile.
With this strain being a time-sensitive process, it makes yellow vein strain more scarce than other strains. Some of the essential health benefits that come with using the yellow vein strain are:
- Balancing qualities – The yellow strain has balancing qualities that can improve relaxing environments without causing too much excitement. It is a natural choice to use for anxiety and depression.
- Enhances moods – Yellow vein Kratom can strengthen moods and help with anxiety, promoting a happier environment.
- Improved focus – Yellow vein Kratom is one of the less stimulating strains that can improve focus and boost levels of productivity, making it a great option to avoid jitters.
We recommend using white vein Kratom for those who are experiencing physical or mental pain.
5. Gold Vein Kratom
Gold vein Kratom isn’t a specific type of vein strain, but it’s a blend of various Kratom strains. It’s called gold vein Kratom to help it stand apart from the red, green, and white Kratom strains. Not every manufacturer who produces Kratom calls its blend “gold”.
Manufacturers can make their names of strains. In addition, some vendors use red, white, and green combinations, while some vendors might use only two colors. Gold vein strains are designed to provide their users with various types of effects by giving the same type of capabilities as other strains.
Every gold vein strain can have specific health benefits depending on how it was blended. Some of the health benefits of the gold vein strain include:
- Energy boost – Even with its relaxing qualities, the gold vein strain has stimulation to boost energy and help reduce fatigue.
- Pain reliever – The gold vein strain has many qualities that help provide pain relief to its users.
- Helps with stress and anxiety – The gold vein strain has relaxing qualities that can help reduce anxiety and stress levels.
- Improved focus – The gold vein strains will improve its user’s focus and improve concentration.
- Supports sleep – Some users of the gold vein strain have said that the strain helps support sleep and makes significant improvements in rest.
Different Strains of Kratom Explained: FAQ
1. What are the benefits of Kratom?
Some of the benefits of Kratom include pain relief, improved sleep, improved focus, and a decrease in anxiety and depression.
2. What do the various Kratom strains do?
Since every Kratom strain has different alkaloid profiles, the effects vary depending on the user, so it’s recommended to take a small Kratom dosage to find the best strain.
3. What is the recommended Kratom Dosage?
The regular Kratom dosage is around 2.5 grams, which comes to about one teaspoon of powder.
“Please note that most images featured in our articles are artistic depictions and do not represent actual photographs of the products. These illustrations are intended to provide a visual representation and may not be exact replicas of the products described.”